Kaspersky Internet Security Error 0x80000046 Problem | Quick Guide To Fix It
Kaspersky internet security error code 0x80000046 occurs when the antivirus software program fails or crashes while running. This error is also known as Incorrect task settings and runtime error. It indicates the zero scan time of the program. Additionally, this error will stop to proceed with software tools which are included in the product to protect your system from the attacks of cybercriminals such as viruses, malware, trojans, spyware, adware, etc. When the error encounter, you are willing to take Kaspersky technical support to remove the error as soon as possible. Our team is providing easy steps to resolve the error in the below section. You need to follow them thoroughly.
Signs of code error 0x80000046
- When the error displays on the screen it crashes the active program window.
- Your computer usually crashes with Error 0x80000046 when running the same application.
- Incorrect task settings message will pop up.
- Windows runs inactively and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer systematically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Reasons for the error
- Kaspersky Internet Security software is corrupted download or incomplete installation.
- Defection in Windows registry from a new Kaspersky Internet Security-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has defective files of Windows system or Kaspersky Internet Security-related program files.
- Another app or file mistakenly deleted Kaspersky Internet Security-related files.
Steps to remove the error
Close Conflicting Programs
- The first thing you can do is to stop these conflicting programs.
- Then, you need to launch Task Manager by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. Then you will see the list of programs currently running.
- Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process button.
- If you get to recognize which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
Update / Reinstall Conflicting Programs
To update or re-install you need to go to the control panel and then select the option programs, a list of programs will open. There you need to right click on the program that you want to update or do the task on it. However, if you wanted to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application’s installation disk to reinstall the program.
Run Disk Cleanup
- You may also be encountering runtime error because of a very low free space on your system.
- You should examine backing up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- Clear your cache and restart your computer
- You can also run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right-click your hard disk
- Lastly, you need to click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup
In case, the above-mentioned steps do not work for you and the issue still continue even after implementing the steps then we recommend to you to contact Kaspersky customer service number +(1)-844-489-7268 toll-free to avail the service and get the best & secure solution to your problem in minimal time without any hassle.