Import and export windows registry keys to solve the virus infection by Kaspersky antivirus
In this blog, Kaspersky helps you in solving the issue which occurs when you are deleting some registry keys to remove the virus, so to do that you need to save your files to avoid any further issues related with a registry key. For that, you need to import and export the keys. However, most of the users face the problem while doing the process of importing and exporting the keys. Although, you need not worry as our technicians are providing you with the easy steps which you will execute without getting any trouble. Below are the steps diving in two parts namely import and export, just follow them to remove the issue.
To export a registry key
- First of all, you need to press the key together windows key + R key on your keyboard to open the run dialog.
- Then, you will see the box pop up on your computer screen, type regedit in the given box and then click on “OK”.
- After that, you may ask to enter some detail that is the administrator password. So, enter the password and confirm your actions.
- Next, in the left-hand side click on the registry section then find and locate the Kaspersky lab option followed by software. The content menu will display when you click on the kasperskylab, select the Export option.
- Now, you have to select the folder where it will be saved and tap save.
- Lastly, close the editor page of the registry to complete the process.
To import a registry key
- First of all, you need to run the file with the registry keys that you have exported earlier.
- Then, you have to enter by typing the administrator password and confirms your actions, if asked.
- After that, you will pop up with the message of register editor. You will be asked are you sure you want to continue? There click “yes” to proceed with the process.
- Next, you have to tap “Ok” option.
- This will complete your process of importing your registry keys.
- Lastly, you have to perform the process of restarting your system by going to start menu and click on restart option.
In case, you are not able to do the import and export procedure even after following the steps which are mentioned in the above section. Then you need to connect with our support team by calling Kaspersky Support Number +(1)-844-489-7268 toll-free to avail the service and get the best solution in no time. Our support team is ready to help you anytime, as we serve round the clock service to help Kaspersky users.